Club Penguin Armies is thrilled to be presenting the most prestigious tournament on the yearly calendar… the Legends Cup XII.
The iconic Legends Cup tournament is returning once again for its twelfth outing, albeit later in the year to its usual Summer slot. Discussions with the army league board at the beginning of August revealed the army leaders did not feel comfortable participating in the tournament while CPA Battleground had ongoing issues. Since, however, Superhero123 has made significant developments to the game and several major wars have been held on the platform with no problems. It was decided this week the Legends Cup XII would go ahead and begin next weekend, on October 1st.
The tournament will last four weeks, concluding with the grand finals on October 22nd. The following armies are invited to participate, with the sign-up deadline being tomorrow (Sunday) at midnight EST.
- Ice Warriors
- Rebel Penguin Federation
- Water Vikings
- Help Force
- Special Weapons and Tactics
- Army of Club Penguin
- Lime Green Army
- Among Us Army
Information & Rules
The following information and rules have been put together, and are based on previous tournament policies as well as discussions with the army league board. Please note, breaking one of these rules does not mean instant disqualification. A discussion and vote among the administration will be held.
- Reviews will be allowed for any battle and will be untaken by unaffiliated (to the battle) Head Judges. An army must present a video for a review to be considered.
- Dual enlistment is not allowed*, and individuals may only attend for one army. They must stick with that army for the duration of the tournament, even after an army is eliminated. The dual enlistment deadline for those in other armies already is September 26th.
- The judging will be undertaken by CP Army Judges and organised by the Head Judges.
- All armies have a right to veto two judges per battle. Once an army has vetoed two judges, it cannot decline any more for that battle. Vetos cannot occur past the four-hour mark.
- Judges will be announced well in advance (typically very soon after the week’s schedule is announced).
- The tournament seeding will take the average of the last four Top Tens (prior to the day the bracket is announced).
* Dual enlistment is not allowed after September 26th. But if a person was dual enlisted (in their selected army for the tournament) before the 26th, then they are free to attend for that one army and they must stick with that army they pick even after they are eliminated.
Club Penguin Armies is excited to provide a fantastic range of media coverage for the tournament, continuing with the high standard that the ‘United Media’ previously set. This will include weekly community predictions, battle results, the history of the tournament, and much more.
With just a week to go until the tournament begins, we could not be more thrilled to be hosting the twelfth iteration of the Legends Cup. Best of luck to all the armies that intend to participate. Who will be crowned the champion of champions?