KLONDIKE, CPA Headquarters – Following two weeks of battles across our two groups of armies, we are left with two armies who were the clear front runners, as the Water Vikings and Templars will battle it out for victory in the sixth edition of the Champions Cup.
In the group stages, the Templars swept away the Wet Army Penguins and Silver Empire in two 3-0 victories to achieve the maximum six points in the group. The Water Vikings hold an identical record, as they recorded 3-0 victories over the Red Ravagers and People’s Imperial Confederation, to also top their group. Both armies were strong favourites to top their group before the tournament began, being two of the only major armies participating, and they made light work of the opposition they faced.
Going into the final, the Templars will be favourites with their higher top ten placement and sizes, but the Water Vikings will take strength from their recent victories in their war against the Templars. This will be the Templars first appearance in a Champions Cup Final, making them the 11th army to appear in a final for this tournament. The Water Vikings, on the other hand, are the first army to reach a second final of the Champions Cup, after their defeat to the Nachos in the 2015 final.
Below is the information for the grand final, which will be live streamed on our discord, as well as a reminder of the rules for this tournament.
Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
Templars vs Water Vikings
4 PM EST, 3 PM CST, 2 PM MST, 1 PM PST, 9 PM BST, 1:30 AM IST
Champions Cup VI Rules
- Multilogging, botting, or any other form of cheating will result in instant disqualification.
- Ddosing or any other form of cyber crime will result in instant disqualification.
- Raiding a tournament battle is strictly prohibited and will result in instant disqualification.
- Harassment in any form is not allowed throughout the tournament. Individuals who harass others will be banned from the tournament. Armies that commit large scale harassment of others will be disqualified.
- Harassment: Aggressive and relentless conduct against another person. This includes but is not limited to: discrimination, sharing personal info, and vulgar insults. Any comments brought to CPAHQ’s attention will be reviewed and only made public if given permission by the victims.
- Leaving battle rooms early may result in a forfeit of the room that was left early.
- Dual enlistment is only allowed for troops who are in more than one army that is competing in Champions Cup VI. So, if Sidie9 is in both the Water Vikings and the Wet Army Penguins, she can attend for both armies. However, if Sidie9 is only in Water Vikings, she can only attend for WV. Any troop who joins an army after this rule set is published does not receive these dual enlistment rights. Punishment is subject to admin discretion.
- Additionally, troops from armies outside of Champions Cup VI are not permitted to attend events, unless they are already in a competing army. For example, if Sidie9 is in both the Army of Club Penguin and the Red Ravagers, she can attend for the Red Ravagers. If Sidie9 is only in the Army of Club Penguin, she cannot attend for anyone. Any troop who joins an army after this rule set is published does not receive these dual enlistment rights. Punishment is subject to admin discretion.