KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- Though fall has just begun, armies are starting to find their groove while dealing with less activity.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] [64.92]
2. Ice Warriors [+0] [59.25]
3. Templars [+0] [52.33]
4. Help Force [+0] [52.06]
5. Army of Club Penguin [+1] [45.20]
6. Water Vikings [-1] [43.65]
7. Silver Empire [+0] [36.00]
8. Special Weapons and Tactics [+0] [23.00]
9. Wet Army Penguins [+2] [22.80]
10. Red Ravagers [+0] [21.17]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [-2] [20.50]
12. Trojans [NEW!] [16.00]
13. People’s Imperial Confederation [+0] [11.50]
Click HERE to view the full calculations.
Bios were completed by Da Best, Mchappy, Rach, Snork, and TD999.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: Rebel Penguin Federation had 9 events this week. They started off with a takeover event maxing 27. 2 days later they had another take over event maxing 25. The next day, they had 2 events. They started off with a take over event maxing 23. After they had a practice battle against Water Vikings maxing 33. The next day, they had 2 events. The first one they had a takeover event maxing 27. Next they had another takeover event maxing 32. On their last day, they had 3 events. They started off with a takeover event maxing 28. Next they had another takeover event maxing 28. Finally their last event was a takeover event maxing 34.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held a total of 6 events this week. Their first event was an AUSIA Farm Animal Takeover where they maxed 44 troops. They battled Swat next in a US battle where they saw 26 troops in attendance. Next, they held a US Training/Hide & Seek event with 27 Warriors online. A EU/US practice Battle with ACP and a pizzatron event was held next where they saw 25 troops. They battled the Water Vikings in an EU/US battle with 25 troops. a EU/UK Under the Sea Takeover event saw 37 troops log on to end off the week.
3. Templars: The Templars of CP had a total of 3 events this week. They started with a Practice Battle against Army of Club Penguin, maxing 40. They then held a practice battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation, maxing 41. Their week ended with a raid on an ACP event, maxing 34.
4. Help Force: The Help Force held 3 events this week. They started off with 35 troops attending an animal cracker costume party. Later in the week they hosted an AUSIA practice battle against the Water Vikings maxing a total of 27. And once again, they faced off the Water Vikings in an EU battle where they saw an improved size of 29.
5. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had a busy week with eight events. They began by battling the Red Ravagers, maxing 10. Next, they took flight in their balloon themed event, maxing 21. 20 Clovers fought the Templars in a Practice Battle. Next, they had a bumper car event, driving through the event with 13 penguins. They maxed 12 in their chicken costume event, which was followed by a max of 13 in their battle against the Ice Warriors. The Army fought the Wet Army Penguins in an event attended by 20 troops. Then they maxed 19 in another battle, this time against the Silver Empire, to finish the week.
6. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings held 7 events this week. To start their week they held a cart surfing tournament maxing 20 troops. A battle with the Help Force was next where they saw 11 Viking troops online. A battle between the Vikings and the Rebel Penguin Federation took place next with 17 troops in attendance. A pizza takeover saw a total of 10 troops log on. The Water Vikings had a practice battle with the Ice Warriors which saw 19 troops. Another battle with Help Force took place and 17 troops logged on for battle. To end off the week the Vikings saw another battle with Help Force this time with 16 troops.
7. Silver Empire: As they did last week, the Silver Empire held five events for this week’s rendition of the Top Ten. They began horsin’ around on the island, maxing 16. Next they hosted a murder mystery event where there were 17 troops in attendance. On Thursday, 10 Silvers looked for clues around the island in a scavenger hunt, while later that day 16 silver wizards did some tactics. They ended their week with a friendly battle alongside the Army of Club Penguin, followed by a find four tournament, maxing 14 in this event.
8. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT had a quiet week with just two events. Their first event was a purple takeover that maxed 13. Then, 17 Troops invaded Sleddy Peninsula.
9. Wet Army Penguins: The Wet Army Penguins had a total of 7 events this week. Their first event was an Invasion of Snowdrift which saw 6 troops online. Next, the army saw 10 online for another invasion this time of sasquatch. A battle with ACP was held the next day where they saw a max of 10. They trained hard the next day for the champions cup with a total of 7. Another battle with ACP took place where they maxed 10 troops. 12 Wet Penguins attended a U-lead event. 5 penguins showed some strength at a training event to end off the week.
10. Red Ravagers: Red Ravagers had a short week with 3 events. To start they had 2 events. The first one was a Find Four Tournament maxing 10. later they had a Simon Says event maxing 9. Finally they had a Rainbow Takeover event maxing 10.
Though there wasn’t much movement this week, there are still some stories in the rankings. The Rebel Penguin Federation continue to outclass the community, claiming first with relative ease. The Templars managed to fend off the Help Force, holding on to the third place spot. Their impending war rivals, the Army of Club Penguin, hopped back into fifth, sending the Water Vikings back home to sixth place. The real competition, though, was towards the end of the list. The Wet Army Penguins successfully leaped into the Top Ten, jumping over the Red Ravagers and Dua Inn Lipa Fighters, who finished 10th and 11th, respectfully. This marks the end of DILF’s run as a Top Ten army, but surely is not the end of their story. Lastly, the Trojans finally appear on the standings, registering for CPAHQ this week.
Leave a reply