KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- With Legends Cup XI concluding yesterday, three armies outpace the rest of the pack due to staggering sizes.
1. Help Force [+3] [84.82]
2. Ice Warriors [+0] [79.20]
3. Rebel Penguin Federation [-2] [76.40]
4. Army of Club Penguin [+1] [60.63]
5. Templars [-2] [50.20]
6. Water Vikings [+0] [44.55]
7. Special Weapons and Tactics [+0] [40.87]
8. People’s Imperial Confederation [+2] [38.02]
9. Smart Penguins [-1] [37.81]
10. Silver Empire [-1] [29.83]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Fire Warriors [+4] [29.75]
12. Post Malone Army [+5] [26.66]
13. Secret Service [-1] [25.62]
14. Red Ravagers [+4] [23.33]
15T. Golden Troops [-4] [21.00]
15T. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [-2] [21.00]
17. Skateboarders [-3] [20.60]
18. Eclipse Army [+2] [15.50]
19. Crimson Guardians [NEW!] [11.50]
20. Sidie’s Rangers [NEW!] [8.50]
21. Sea Serpents [NEW!] [6.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Help Force: Despite finishing runners-up in Legends Cup XI, the Help Force slot into first this week. They kicked things off with the LCXI Semi-Finals battle against the Ice Warriors, reaching a whopping total of 83 troops. Then, they held an AUSIA Baywatch themed event where they maxed 38. Next, they held a formations battle against the Army of Club Penguin where they saw 24 Helpers present. Finally, they ended the week off with a narrow loss to the Rebel Penguin Federation, eclipsing sizes of 80 once again.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held 7 events this week. First, they took part in the Semi-Finals of Legends Cup XI which saw 82 Warriors log on. Next up they held an Ice Fishing event with 44 troops. A staff lead battle training took place after that and 29 troops attended. A divisional Practice battle with the Water Vikings took place the day after which saw 26 Ice Warriors. 35 troops logged on for a racing event the day after. A troop U-lead saw 37 members log on. To end the week the army bid farewell to Erick as he retired from his leadership position which saw 69 troops.
3. Rebel Penguin Federation: With Legends Cup XI coming to a finish, the Rebel Penguin Federation have matched their strong performance with an impressive eight events. They started the week with Operation: Riddle Me This, where 35 troops took part in a scavenger hunt. They maxed 37 in Operation: Mine Diamonds, followed by a max of 31 in Operation: To The Beat. To prepare for the Legends Cup Finals, they did a VC training, where 37 Rebels improved their tactics and formations. They achieved the same max again in Operation: Ascending Higher, another training. They took a break from the training with a Dance Contest, with 35 dancers in attendance. Their penultimate event was another training, this time maxing 32. Finally, they fought Help Force in the much anticipated Legends Cup XI Finals, taking home the trophy with their highest max of the week, 89.
4. Army of Club Penguin: Army of CP had an action packed week. They started off with a pizza takeover maxing 27. The next day, they logged on for a coffee takeover maxing 28. The next day, they had 2 events. They started off with igloo raids maxing 30. Later that day, they logged on for a practise battle against Help Force maxing 28. 2 days later, they ended the week with a practise battle against Templars of CP maxing 39.
5. Templars: The Templars held a total of 5 events this week. Kicking it off with a training event, a max of 27 was seen. Next, an unscheduled HCOM and mod lead witnessed a peak of 31. A Practice Battle was held against the Smart Penguins, recording an attendance of 32. Another Practice Battle was seen taking place, against the Skateboarders this time with 37 troops on the battlefield. To finish the week off, one final Practice Battle took place against the Army of Club Penguin with 35 troops giving it their all.
6. Water Vikings: Water Vikings are clearly eager to fight, taking on several armies this week with five events total. They kicked things off with a battle with new allies, SWAT, maxing 23. Next, 15 Vikings fought against the Agents of the Secret Service. They faced Ice Warrior’s two divisions, Polar and Blizzard next, maxing 20. Taking a break from the many battles, they held two war trainings, maxing 11 and 20.
7. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT held five events this week. They began by maxing 25 in a mining takeover, where they drilled across the island. This was followed by an unscheduled U-Lead, with 23 troops showing off their tactics. They held a mystery event, that saw them train for future battles with a max of 15. 36 members bid farewell to Mare next, doing tactics and holding the ‘Mare Awards’. To finish off the week, they faced the Water Vikings in a practice battle that was fought by 16 troops.
8. People’s Imperial Confederation: People’s Imperial Confederation had a week full of invasions. They started off with an invasion of Bobsled maxing 12. 2 days later, they had 2 invasions. They started off with an invasion of Permafrost maxing 16. Later that day, they logged on for invasion of Foggy Rock maxing 16-17. 2 days later they had another invasion of Jack Frost maxing 23. To end the week, they logged on for a division training maxing 12.
9. Smart Penguins: The Smart Penguins held a total of 4 events for the week. They started the week off with a practice battle against the Templars where they maxed a total of 10. Then, they held a defense event for Snow Angel where they maxed 18. Next, they held an AUSIA event for an Invasion of South Beret in which they maxed a total of 10. Finally, they held one last event for the week with an defense of Slushy where they max a total of 19.
10. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held three events. Beginning with a Musical Takeover, an attendance of 10 musicians was seen. Following, a scavenger hunt took place with 24 silvers trying to come out on top. To end the week, a cart surfer tournament was held with 18 troops fighting to take the trophy home.
The Help Force top the rankings this week, placing over the Rebel Penguin Federation, who beat them in the finals of Legends Cup XI. The odds were in HFs favor this week, as both their semifinal battle and their final battle took place this week. Whereas, for RPF, they only had the final included in this week. The same phenomenon happened for the Ice Warriors this week, though instead of a final battle, they reached large sizes for the retirement of Erick. The Army of Club Penguin continue to play musical chairs with the Templars, hopping back into 4th and sending the Crusaders down a spot. The People’s Imperial Confederation had their best week, placing 8th for the first time in CPAHQ history. They edged out the Smart Penguins, who also had a solid week, and the Silver Empire, who hosted just three events. The Small and Medium armies outside the Top Ten continue to make a S/M Top Ten seem more like a reality, with consistent performances from a good chunk of them.
What do you think? How will the major armies fair next week without tournament sizes? Which S/M army will dominate during Challengers Cup 2? Let us know in the comments below!
CP Army Headquarters Director in Chief
CP Army Headquarters Top Ten Manager
Top Ten Committee
Actionspark, Da Best, Rach, Snork, Todoro