KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- One army has a tremendous bounce back week, propelling them to the pole position this week.
1. Ice Warriors [+3] [92.17]
2. Help Force [+0] [91.06]
3. Rebel Penguin Federation [-2] [89.39]
4. Army of Club Penguin [-1] [75.39]
5. Water Vikings [+1] [57.16]
6. Templars [-1] [55.30]
7. Silver Empire [+0] [49.87]
8. Special Weapons and Tactics [+0] [45.76]
9. Fire Warriors [+1] [36.07]
10. Doritos [-1] [33.33]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. People’s Imperial Confederation [+1] [29.50]
12. Red Ravagers [-1] [20.08]
13. Golden Troops [+0] [16.68]
14. Sea Serpents [NEW!] [14.00]
15. Blue Ravagers [NEW!] [9.00]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors had a total of 7 events! Starting off the week to kick off Anniversary Week with an amazing AUSIA, they saw a total of 55 log on. Following this, the Warriors saw 48 log on for the second anniversary EU kickoff event. Next, the Ice Army saw an EU Memorial Day Special Event maxing a total of 68 troops. Next up 85 Ice Warriors logged on to celebrate the 14th Ice Warriors Anniversary in an EU event. An EU Practice Battle with Water Vikings took place the next day maxing a total of 41 troops. The next day they logged on for a EU Warriors Talent Show maxing 53. To end off the week they saw a total of 38 log on for an Auisa Practice Battle with Rebel Penguin Federation.
2. Help Force: The Help Force celebrated a major milestone this week, and had a busy week of seven events. They began with a throwback to prehistoric times, maxing 56. 49 Helpers showed their love for nature in their next event by literally going green. They showed off their impressive hat collection next, with a max of 40. They had a battle against the Templars of Club Penguin, attended by 51 troops. Team Fire and Team Water battled it out aswell, with 57 troops choosing one of the sides. Their biggest event this week celebrated their 10K Discord Milestone, with a max of 70. Their final event this week saw 52 Helpers join the community in celebrating Pride.
3. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation held a total of 9 events in the week to follow up last time’s excellent performance. To start, the army ended their Operation: Ultimate Ascension AUSIA week in an EU/US event, maxing 46 troops. After a couple of days, an AUSIA event consisting of an awards ceremony saw 41 troops in attendance, and a pride-themed US event the same day witnessed a max of 51 troops. The army then went up against allies Red Ravagers in an EU practice battle maxing 47. Moving on, a pizza-themed AUSIA event had 46 troops serving some delicious tactics and forms. The focus then shifted to an EU event with letterman jackets where the army maxed 46 troops again. Thereafter, 43 rebels were present in an Operation: Tremendous Tourney US event. An AUSIA practice battle against the Ice Warriors later saw the federation maxing 62 troops. The week ended with RPF participating in the community-wide Pride Parade event, maxing 50 to celebrate the occasion.
4. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin saw a brilliant 9 events during the week. They started with a UK Graduation Day event paired with a fashion show, 41 troops were present in the celebrations. The AUSIA division then hosted a space themed event, with 41 troops in attendance again, and later, the clovers maxed 34 in a US practice battle against the Water Vikings. The next UK event “Delta Operation: Tribus” marked the beginning of the new Triumvirate Leadership, witnessing a max of 40 soldiers. The new leadership was then inaugrated in an AUSIA event with 36 troops showing up. Next a pride-themed Rainbow Extravaganza UK event had the army maxing 30 troops. Continuing the momentum, the clovers faced off against a mystery army and Sidie’s Rangers in an AUSIA battle where they maxed 35. Thereafter, the UK and US divisions came together for a joint Diversity Parade event with the max being of 35 troops. ACP then took part in the historical community-wide Pride Parade event, 40 troops being involved in the memorable celebration.