With the community once again unified under one league, the community committee have come together to organise multiple fun events to celebrate such an achievement. However, it was quickly decided that there was no better way to begin the celebrations than a classic army league scavenger hunt!
How To Play
There will be 6 letters (designed by the incredible Agent Frog) hidden in various locations across the CP Armies Discord server and website, these may be in the form of emotes, stickers or reactions. Once you have found an letter you must screenshot it as evidence. Once you have found all letters, you must then organise them into a word to complete the scavenger hunt.
- You must take a screenshot of every letter found and direct message them to Spotty once you have completed the entire hunt.
- You must submit the location of every single letter alongside its letter. (ex. CP Armies Opening Scavenger Hunt post – letter S)
- You must submit the full word as your final answer and to confirm your successful entry.
- You CANNOT share answers with other members. People found sharing answers will be disqualified from the event.
- All letters must be submitted with all the information at the same time.
- You must submit your screenshots, locations, and final answer by the deadline given. Submissions given after that will not be included in the winner’s raffle.
ALL ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 3PM EST ON WEDNESDAY, JULY 6TH
Finally, the prizes for successfully completing this hunt are:
First Place: Nitro Classic + Scavenger Hunt Champion Role (Picks Color + Icon) + Picture Perms + Custom CPAB Pin*
Second Place: Xbox game pass + Scavenger Hunt Champion Role + Picture Perms + Custom CPAB Pin*
Third Place: Scavenger Hunt Champion Role + Picture Perms & Custom CPAB Pin*
*Please note that only first place gets to pick the design of the CPAB Pin, which will be exclusive to them, second and third place.
Each of the winners will be determined through a raffle, not on a first-come, first-serve basis. Only those who submit the correct answers by the deadline will be entered in the raffle. Good luck and thank you to everyone for all of your support so far!