Snow Storm, CPAN TT’s Office: As May ends the Top Ten board remains slightly unchanged.
1. Templars [+0] (79.75)
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [+1] (51.03)
3. Ice Warriors [-1] (48.85)
4. Help Force [+0] (45.25)
5. Water Vikings [+0] (33.67)
6. Silver Empire [+6] (25.5)
7. Mercenaries [+0] (23.5)
8. Lime Green Army [+2] (19.5)
9. Army of Club Penguin [+0] (15.5)
10. Special Weapons and Tactics [-2] (13.5)
To view calculations, Click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Templars: The Templars of Club Penguin held a total of 4 events this week. They kicked it off with 60 troops and the Water Vikings who joined them for a fun Scavenger Hunt. Next, the army hosted two training events where they maxed 57 and 53, respectively. The Templars later concluded their week with a war training event that saw them peak at 57 members online.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: Rebel Penguin Federation held nine events this week. RPF opened up the week with a dance competition and maxed 21 penguins. Their Federation Frontier themed-week kicked off by hosting their AUSIA Operation: To the Ranch! This event maxed 20 penguins. They continued their themed week with Operation: Space Cowboy and Operation Howdy Sheriff, maxing 18 and 23 respectively. Their second AUSIA was Operation: Puffle Rodeo and maxed 20 followed by Operation: Wild West Drip, maxing 19 penguins. Operation: Musical Saddles had 17 cowboys in attendance and Operation: Clowning Around (Thanks for making an event dedicated to Link3000) maxed 18 clowns! They finally settled down at the ranch with their Operation: riding off into the sunset with 18 penguins.
3. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held a total of 6 events this week. Their AUSIA Hide n Seek peaked at 27 warriors. Next followed a Divisional Showdown with 25 Blizzard and Polar members battling it out. A racing car event and a puffle party followed in which they maxed 26 and 20 respectively. This was followed by a Kiwi Takeover with Help Force with 28 attending. Last but not least was a practice battle against the Lime Green Army that had 16 warriors attending.
4. Help Force: To start off the week, The Help Force hosted an Ausia “Curry Chaos” event, where they logged on to Battleground and managed to max 28 penguins. Next, they had a US Staff Roasting U-Lead Event, with a max of 18 penguins, followed by an EU Food Freaks/Battle vs IW event, where they maxed 18 penguins. To finish off the week, Help Force hosted an Ausia “Blue Fury” event, where they managed to max 22 penguins. Overall, a great week for HF.
5. Water Vikings: This week, the Water Vikings maintained their consistency by participating in three events. They battled Templars with getting 26 troops online in the Scavenger Challenge Tournament. They then sponsored two EU training events to ensure that their troops did not lose their will to fight. For the trainings, they had maximum 15 and 21 penguins online respectively.
6. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire had their closing event this week with 22 attending.
7. Mercenaries: The Mercenaries had 2 US training events this week. Both had 16 attending.
8. Lime Green Army: The Lime Green Army kept it simple with 12 members participating in a Sled Racing tournament, followed by a practice battle alongside the Ice Warriors where they maxed 11.
9. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had 2 events this week. A football/soccer themed event saw 8 athletes kicking it on the club penguin island. Next up, their AUSIA Cleaning Up McHappy’s Mess had 9 clovers attending.
10. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT held one event this week. They maxed 10 at their battle training event.
Spring is coming to an end and summer is just around the corner, we will see what that means for the armies.
CPAN’s Board Members
Aaronstone, Amber, Ayan, F6sixer, Ganger90, and Iceyfeet1234
Top Ten Committee Team
DrQueen, Link3000, princhi, RU, qtBen