Snow Storm, CPAN TT’s Office: Another week, another Top Ten. Let’s see how the armies have been adapting to a time post-major tournament, real life responsibilities and midterms.
1. Templars [+0] (76.1)
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] (61.08)
3. Ice Warriors [+1] (59.48)
4. Help Force [-1] (49.)
5.Water Vikings [+0] (43.)
6. Army of Club Penguin [+1] (24.)
7. Silver Empire [+2] (23.6)
8. Secret Service [-2] (22.5)
9. Red Ravagers [-1] (20.32)
10. Bose DK Warriors [+0] (19.3)
–Close to top Ten–
11. Fighter Pilots [+0] (15.)
12. Chefs [NEW] (8.5)
To view calculations, Click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Templars: The Templars had few events but their week was action packed regardless. To kick things off, the Templars fought the ACP in a friendly practice battle, maxing 53. Next, they again battled the Clovers, but this time in the form of a raid, seeing 53 in attendance. To conclude their week, 72 logged on to fight the Ice Warriors in a practice battle.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: Rebel Penguin Federation dominated another week with their nine events. They first rolled into the week with their Operation: They see me rolling, which maxed 30 penguins. 24 penguins came out to their first AUSIA for the week at Operation: Feel the Beat! As the release of Card-Jitsu is around the corner, RPF took the chance to celebrate its soon arrival with their Operation: Sensei, maxing a total of 24 penguins. They continued their events by showing off their spirit in operation: R-E-B-E-L, in which 28 cheerleaders attended. Their 2nd AUSIA was Operation: Pizza A La Rebel which hosted a Candy Pizzatron tournament, 32 pizza bakers attended. Operation: Does your Mother Know was a Mamma Mia themed inspired event that maxed 24 penguins. Their week continues with Operation: Elemental Chaos, a divisional battle between hot and cold, that maxed 27 troops. Another 28 penguins came out to take part of Operation: Plumber Party, a Mario themed inspired outfit event. Lastly, the ended the week off with an Avatar Inspired event, Operation: Way of the nomad! 31 penguins helped defend the island.
3. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors kept busy with 6 events during their Music Takeover week. To kick it off, 33 members attended an opening ceremony during AUSIA hours. Later, they maxed an impressive 36 troops at their “Fav Artist U-Lead” event. The following, a 2010s and a joint Disney-themed takeover with the Silver Empire, had them max 30 and 25 respectively. They carried on with a “Grammy’s & Music Kahoot” event where they maxed 26. Putting their music festivities on pause, a whopping 39 Warriors gathered to battle the Templars, closing the week with yet another victory in the books
4. Help Force: Help Force has two fun events this week! To start things off, they held an AUSIA Back in time: Color Clash event. A total of 27 helpers attended! As part of Help Force’s 4th anniversary celebrations, they held a special AUSIA Igloo Raid event! 34 penguins came out to wish Help Force a happy 4th birthday!
5. Water Vikings: To start off the week, WV hosted an Ausia Sushi Takeover event and managed to hit a max of 15 penguins. Next, they hosted a US Leprechaun Takeover where they dressed up as Leprechaun’s and hit a max of 21 penguins. Later that week, WV hosted a US Froggy Floater Takeover, where they maxed 27 penguins, followed by an Ausia Martial Arts takeover with a max of 16 penguins. To end off the week, the Water Vikings hosted an EU Fire ninja Takeover, with a max of 24 penguins.
6. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin held 3 events this week. To kick off the week, they held a practice battle against the Templars of Club Penguin, maxing 18 penguins. Then, they held a training event for March Madness, which saw peak sizes of 11. To close off their week, the army held a Cooking Contest event, which saw a max of 12 troops attending.
7. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire had 3 events this week. To begin they had a Ninja Takeover with a total of 10 stealthy ninjas attending. Next up, came “Ice Warriors are Worth Melting For”, a Disney Musical Night event with their allies, the Ice Warriors, that peaked at 12. To finish off their week, the Silvers grabbed matched outfits with their beloved puffles, for a Matching Puffle event. They maxed 13.
8. Secret Service: The Secret Service had just 2 events this week, both of them were battles. They had their first battle against the Chefs, which peaked at 13. Next up they had another battle against the Chefs, this one maxing 17.
9. Red Ravagers: Red Ravagers held three US events this past week. Nine penguins attended their puffle round up. The following day, Red Ravagers dressed up as clowns for their clowning around event, maxing a total of 7 penguins. Lastly, they held a joint event with Fighter Pilots, maxing 10 penguins.
10. Bose DK Warriors: Bose DK Warriors had one event this week. They had a battle against the Chefs, in which 11 penguins attended the battle.
The armies are anticipating the March Madness announcement, and are getting ready for another battle. Come back next Sunday to see what happens!
CPAN’s Board Members
Aaronstone, Amber, Ayan, F6sixer, Ganger90, and Iceyfeet1234
Top Ten Committee Team
DrQueen, Link3000, princhi, qtBen, Yodabobobo