Snow Storm, CPAN TT’s Office: The last week of the year brings changes across the Top Ten.
1. Templars [+2] (79.5)
2. Ice Warriors [-1] (75.05)
3. Help Force [+1] (67.4)
4. Rebel Penguin Federation [-2] (57.85)
5. Water Vikings [+2] (41.46)
6. Army of Club Penguin [-1] (33.5)
7. Silver Empire [+2] (29.6)
8. Special Weapons and Tactics [+0] (29.33)
9. Lime Green Army [+4] (22.5)
10. Wild Ninjas [NEW] (16.5)
–Close to top Ten–
11. Fire Warriors [+1] (18.5)
12T. Dua Inn Lipa Figthers [RETURN] (16.5)
12T. People’s Imperial Confederation [-6] (16.5)
13. Bose DK Warriors [RETURN] (16.)
To view calculations, Click, Here
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
Disclaimer pt 2.: The Army of Club Penguin was found to be multi logging. Due to that, they were deducted 5 points from their overall scores. Proof can be found here.
1. Templars. The Templars held 3 events this week. To start their week, they invaded Constantinople and had a Practice battle against ACP which saw 60 troops online. Next, they invaded land again and held a birthday event for one or their members which saw 66 penguins on. To end their week, they celebrated the new year with 70 troops.
2. Ice Warriors. The Ice Warriors held a total of 7 events this week. They kicked off with an AUSIA troop U-Lead event, hitting 39 online. Next their Rainbow Train EU/US event maxed 31 conductors online. They celebrated Water Vikings’ anniversary with them and also had a EU/US Talent Show, maxing 36. Next up was an AUSIA “Colour Clash” event, then later an EU/US New Year’s Eve party with RPF, both maxing the same as the event before them. They hit 37 for another New Year’s party with the Water Vikings. They wrapped up their week maxing 55 at a practice battle with the Fire Warriors.
3. Help Force. Help Force had one event this week. They held an AUSIA New years party that maxed 48 helpers!
4. Rebel Penguin Federation. The Rebel Penguin Federation had another eventful week of 8 events. They first took over the Club Penguin island in train conductor outfits with 24 troops in attendance. Another train event, this time rainbow themed, showed a size of 24 as well. Switching to surfboards, 21 Rebels showed up for a surfing competition, and their following Rebel Cash for Change event saw a high max of 32. An AUSIA stargazing event saw a peak of 22, and their following New Years Dance Party with the Ice Warriors showed a dancing crew of 31 penguins. The army finished off their week with an incredi-bauble takeover, and welcomed 2022 with silver bells, the events showing sizes of 21 and 27, respectively. Happy New Year to the Rebels!
5. Water Vikings. Although the Water Vikings had only three events, their week was full of celebration, practice battles, and intriguing war declarations. Kicking off a week of partying, 42 Vikings, new and old, logged to celebrate their 11th anniversary. After meeting up with the Ice Warriors, the Vikings passed around hot chocolate and played some Find Four. The party continued as the Vikings held a 3-way battle and Western Bloc party with the Silver Empire and Special Weapons and Tactics, maxng 32. The Water Vikings battled the Ice Warriors for a second time, maxing 14, before starting their newest war campaign. Results of the Muhammad Ali style showdown are currently censored, but we hope to have them soon.
6. Army of Club Penguin. The Army of Club Penguin held 5 events this week. They started their week with an AUSIA event maxing 18 penguins. They then had a nutcracker event where they maxed 14 troops online. After this, they had a practice battle with Bose DK where they maxed 11 penguins. The next event was an end of the year party that maxed 24 troops. To end off the week they had a new years event maxing 16 troops.
7. Silver Empire. The Silver Empire had a busy week with 6 events in total. They began with a “Catch Those Puffles” event, where 16 puffle wranglers logged on. A Catchin Waves Tournament followed, with 14 surfers trying their best to stay on board. The Silvers logged on with their Western Bloc allies, SWAT and Water Vikings, in a practice battle, where they maxed 31. Two unscheduled events followed, a df44 cult event and a Betty White Remembrance event maxing 11 and 12 respectively. They finished off their week and their year, with a New Years Party event, with 17 silvers sending off 2021 and welcoming 2022!
8. Special Weapons and Tactics. SWAT had a total of three events this! To kick things off, they hosted an event called Tournament30000 in which they practiced their formations, in which 22 members attended. Next up, they had their block water with their allies, Water Vikings and Silver Empire, all together maxing 30, followed by a three-way practice battle. They ended the week off with a Christmas tree takeover with 17 members in attendance.
9. Lime Green Army. Lime Green Army had two training events this week. Their first event maxed 14 and their second event maxed 16 penguins.
10. Wild Ninjas. Wild Ninjas had 3 events this week. They maxed 11 at their opening event, dressed as puffles. Next up, the ninjas spruced up the island in the tree costumes for a recruiting event. Lastly, a training event saw a peak of 13.
As we welcome the new year, we are eager to see what the armies will bring to the table.
CPAN’s Board Members
Aaronstone, Amber, Ayan, F6sixer, Ganger90 and Iceyfeet1234
Top Ten Committee Team
Link3000, Purple, Comedy, Kally, QtBen, Rxchy, Sharki04, z3ming