Snow Storm, CPAN TT’s Office: With the Christmas Chaos XI announcement having just dropped, armies are preparing for the tournament but also dealing with the effects of the holiday seasons.
1. Templars [+1] (68.1)
2. Ice Warriors [+1] (63.63)
3. Rebel Penguin Federation [-2] (58.07)
4. Water Vikings [+1] (52.16)
5. Army of Club Penguin [+0] (35.4)
6. Help Force [-2] (32.43)
7. People’s Imperial Confederation [+0] (31.08)
8. Silver Empire [+0] (28.95)
9. Trojans [+2] (25.43)
10. Bose DK Warriors [+0] (24.5)
–Close to top 10–
11. Red Ravagers [RETURN] (18.5)
12. Wet Army Penguins [RETURN] (15.5)
13. Dark Vikings [-1] (14.25)
To View Calculations, Click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Templars: The Templars had a busy week with multiple invasions, starting with 57 troops invading Aaron’s Bastion. Next 22 knights defended Constantinople before invading Aaron’s Bastion again with 40 troops. They defended Dish Central with 18 troops, before concluding their week of invasions with an invasion of Feddshire, maxing 44 troops.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held 6 events in total this week. They began with an AUSIA training event to prepare themselves for the upcoming Christmas Chaos tournament in which they maxed 25. Next up they had a shovel and save chevy event, with 31 penguins ready to clean up the streets. To switch things up, the Ice Warriors had a practice battle against brother allies the Rebel Penguin Federation, where they maxed 29. Another Christmas Chaos XI training event followed, with 34 warriors attending. Next up, came a U-Lead, in which 31 the troops got to roast leader IceyFeet. The warriors finished up their week strongly, maxing 51 at their Fall Awards.
3. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebels have another busy week behind them, this time with an impressive 8 events. Their Red Light, Green Light event was attended by 25 troops and the following Hockey Hysteria saw a max of 21. A practice battle with the Ice Warriors showed sizes of 25 and to relax from the battle, the Rebels decided to dress up as cute Pooh Bears! 19 troops logged on for a Neon Speed formations training, and their Thanksgiving party peaked at 28. Finally, their Rank Pride and Caught in 4K events saw sizes of 22 and 32, respectively.
4. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings had a very busy week, with 5 invasions against the Templars as part of their newly declared war.. They began with an AUSIA invasion of Constantinople, which is currently in the territory of the Templars of Club Penguin. Althought they were unsuccessful, they still maxed 17 penguins. Next up they defended Aarons Bastion maxing 34 in the process, with a successful AUSIA invasion of Dish Central following, with 14 attending. They then defended Aaron’s Bastion once again, with 28 vikings attending. They finished their week off, with the last defence, this time of Freddshire, with 22 logged on to defend their land.
5. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had a busy week, with 6 events in total. They kicked things off with a “Civillian Attack” event, with 15 members terrorizing the island. Next up they had two freeland invasions, where they claimed “Free land 27” and “New Land” and added them to their territory, maxing 13 and 17 respectively. They continued their week with their “Up High” jetpack themed event, with 11 members attending. A practice battle turned into a trivia game against Help Force saw 13 clovers logged on. To finish off their week, the clovers battled the People’s Imperial Confederation in a friendly practice battle, maxing 12 in the process
6. Help Force: The Help Force held 3 events this week. Their first event was a Battle with ACP where they saw 18 troops logged on. Next the Helpers saw 21 troops logged on for a Hide and Seek where they tracked their stolen food. Lastly, 13 troops logged on to do some CCXI training!
7. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation had a total of 5 events this week. They kicked things off strongly with the invasion of Shalingrad where they maxed 18. An AUSIA revival event followed, with 9 confeds attending. They continued with a freeland invasion of Czechoslovakia, where they maxed 14. Another invasion, this time of Brooklyn, saw 11 confeds logged on to claim more land. They ended their week with a friendly practice battle against the Army of Club Penguin, where they maxed 9
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held 4 events this week. They kicked off with an EU training event maxing 11 penguins online. Their next event, also EU, they invaded a server and played some Find Four, with a max of 12. An EU “Cat Island” invasion event saw a max of 12 penguins. They finished off their week with another invasion, this one AUSIA, which saw 16 silver troopers online.
9. Trojans: The Trojans held a total of 4 events this week. They started the week with a training event, which saw a max of 9 troops. This was followed by a fun hide-and-seek event, with 12 penguins hiding and seeking around the island. The Trojans then held more training for the rest of the week, starting with a flash training with 10 troops in attendance. For their last training of the week, the Trojans held an AUSIA training event, seeing a max of 9 troops partaking in it.
10. Bose DK Warriors: The Bose DK Warriors held 3 events this week. They began with Operation: Bhaago Grahak Bhaago where they maxed 14. A successful invasion of Baap Marega saw a max of 14 warriors. They finished their week with the invasion of Deez Nuts, where they maxed 11
With Round 1 of Christmas Chaos XI approaching this week, it is uncertain how the Top Ten will look like, but it is bound to be chaotic. Stay tuned for next week’s Top Ten and also Top Ten of the Month.
CPAN’s Board Members
Aaronstone, Amber, Ayan, F6sixer, Ganger90 and Iceyfeet1234
Top Ten Committee Team
Link3000, Purple, Dman64w, Guinz, Kally, Rxchy, sharki04, z3ming