Snow Storm, CPAN TT’s Office: As the winter season approaches, tournament season is here again with the infamous Christmas Chaos (CC XI). This tournament can be announced as early as this week. Are any armies starting their early preparation? Let’s find out on this week’s Top Ten.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+1] (61.74)
2. Templars [-1] (55.83)
3. Ice Warriors [+0] (55.3)
4. Help Force [+0](50.45)
5. Water Vikings [+0] (42.08)
6. Army of Club Penguin [+0] (33.47)
7. People’s Imperial Confederation [+0] (32.6)
8. Silver Empire [+0] (28.33)
9. Special Weapons and Tactics [RETURN] (23.87)
10. Bose DK Warriors [NEW] (23.83)
–Close to top 10–
11. Trojans [+0] (23.5)
12. Dark Vikings [+0] (19.65)
13. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [Return] (16.5)
14. Friendly Gamers [NEW] (15)
15. Celts of CP [NEW] (7)
To View Calculations, Click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: This week the Rebel Penguin Federation saw 9 events, starting with a mining event maxing 32. Then they hosted a Hide and Seek event maxing 26, followed by a Puffle Roundup tournament maxing 29. RPF then hosted a James Bond event maxing 26, with 21 troops attending their rainbow event. Next was a Viking Vendetta maxing 24, followed by a fashion show and a hair-raising event maxing 33 and 22 respectively. To conclude the week, a division battle was held with 25 troops showing up for their side.
2. Templars: Templars had a short week with 3 events. First, they held pre-war training which saw 41 troops in attendance. Next, 39 Knights invaded Krak des Chevaliers, and ended the week with a practice battle against the Help Force, maxing 38.
3. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors had a busy week filled with 6 events. Starting their week, they held an AUSIA Coin Mining Event with 26 penguins in attendance. Next, they held a Troop U-Lead event, which saw a max of 34. Continuing their week strong, the Ice Warriors faced the Army of Club Penguin in a practice battle, which had 24 logged on to support the army. The army followed this up with an AUSIA battle against their allies the Water Vikings, achieving a size of 20. To end their week, the Ice Warriors held practice battles against their allies the Help Force and People’s Imperial Confederation, which maxed 19 and 27 respectively.
4. Help Force: The Help Force had 4 events this week. Starting their week off with an EU/US U-Lead, the Helpers maxed 35 troops. They spiced up their week with an EU Practice Battle against the Ice Warriors seeing 22 Helpers in attendance. Next, they saw 27 helpers suit up to participate in an AUSIA Pizza Takeover. Ending their week off with a bang, the Helpers duked it out against the Templars in an EU Practice Battle maxing 28 respectively.
5. Water Vikings: This week saw the Water Vikings hosting a total of 5 events. They started the week with a mining event that saw a total of 19 penguins in attendance. Their next event was a battle with Ice Warriors that saw a max of 15 troops attending. The Water Vikings had another battle, this time with the Rebel Penguin Federation, which saw 22 troops in attendance. Next, the Water Vikings held a fun Hide-and-Seek event, which saw 13 penguins hiding around the Island. To end the week, they held a war training, where 18 troops joined in the training.
6. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin hosted 5 events this week. They kicked off with an AUSIA “Through the Storm” event, maxing 14 penguins. Next, they maxed 14 again at their EU battle against the Ice Warriors. The following event, an AUSIA free land invasion, maxed 17. They maxed 16 at their US chef costume event and finished off the week by maxing 10 at their delivery outfit event.
7. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation had a total of 5 events this week. They began with a US unscheduled training event where they maxed 13. Operation: Gold digger saw 16 gold diggers drilling the island. A Freeland invasion of Pine Needles followed, with 15 penguins attending. Another Freeland invasion was next, this time of Covfefe, with 15 attending as well. They finished their week strong with a practice battle against the Ice warriors where they maxed 9.
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire saw a total of 3 events this week. They first held an AUISA event where they gad a Sled Racing Tournament, with a max size of 15 troops. Next, the Silvers saw 17 troops logged on for a US training event where they practiced their formations and tactics and finished it off with a game of hide and seek. To end off the week they held an EU pizzatron tournament where they saw 12 troops.
9. Special Weapons and Tactics: The Special Weapons and Tactics held 3 events this week. Starting their week off strong, they held a Shovel Takeover with 16 penguins in attendance. Next, SWAT held an Induction Ceremony reaching a max of 14. To end their week, the army held an AUSIA Red Cape Takeover with a size of 10.
10. Bose DK Warriors: Bose DK Warriors had 3 events this week. Operation: Expanding horizons saw 13 warriors logged on. Next up they had an invasion of Curry Markets where they maxed 14. Last but not least, their invasion of Roti Basket saw a max of 10.
Tune in next week to see Top Ten predictions.
CPAN’s Board Members
Aaronstone, Amber, Ayan, F6sixer, Ganger90 and Iceyfeet1234
Top Ten Committee Team
Link3000, Purple, Comedy, Dman64w, DrQueen, electrumm, Guinz, Josh, princhi, Rxchy, Yodabobobo, z3ming