KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters – The administration at CPAHQ is happy to bring back a fan-favorite tournament, Christmas Chaos for the 11th rendition. With that, here is everything you need to know about this historic tournament.
The Christmas Chaos tournament will commence on November 27th, 2021 and all facilitation of this tournament will take place within the CPAHQ Discord Server. All battles will be taking place on CP Rewritten. As always, all CP Rewritten rules apply and are not subject to change. This tournament will follow the same structure that we have seen in the past: Single elimination eventually working our way down to two armies, commencing the Christmas Chaos Finals. The tournament will be governed by the following set of rules:
- No multi logging, DDossing, Doxxing, or any other form of online threats will be permitted
- No allies are allowed in any way shape or form.
- You are only allowed to attend for the army you are enlisted for. If you are dual-enlisted and both your armies are participating in this tournament, you must pick one army and stick with them for the duration of this tournament. This includes colonies/colonizers. This rule applies even if the army you are attending on behalf of is eliminated from the tournament.
- No other armies other than the two at battle will be permitted to be present at the battle. This includes raiding. If an army is caught raiding during a battle, the raiding army will be instantly disqualified.
- Attendance from troops in armies outside of Christmas Chaos is not permitted.
- Leaving battle rooms early may result in a forfeit of the battle.
- Harassment in any form is not allowed throughout the tournament. Individuals who harass others will be banned from the tournament. Armies that commit large-scale harassment of others will be disqualified.
- Harassment: Aggressive and relentless conduct against another person. This includes but is not limited to: discrimination, sharing personal info, and vulgar insults. Any comments brought to CPAHQ’s attention will be reviewed and only made public if given permission by the victims.
Invites will be communicated to army leaders by the members of the CPAHQ Administration Team. Participation is strongly encouraged in this historic tournament.