KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters – Happy Halloween! As the month of October draws to a close we see many shifts in the Top Ten rankings.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+1] [64.66]
2. Ice Warriors [-1] [62.01]
3. Templars [+1] [58.17]
4. Help Force [-1] [56.52]
5. Water Vikings [+0] [50.78]
6. Army of Club Penguin [+2] [40.04]
7. People’s Imperial Confederation [+0] [36.75]
8. Silver Empire [-2] [28.00]
9. Special Weapons and Tactics [+4] [25.99]
10. Tiger Warriors [+1] [25.80]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Dark Vikings [+3] [25.00]
12. Red Ravagers [+0] [22.50]
13. Trojans [-3] [20.40]
14. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [RETURN] [19.00]
15. Wet Army Penguins [-6] [10.00]
Click HERE to view the full calculations
Bios were compiled by Spotty, Da Best and Shallissa
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation had a busy week with a total of 9 events. Their week began with an EU Gravity Falls themed event with a max of 26 members. Next, 28 rebels had a sweet time during their Candytron3000 tournament, followed by a Candy Hunt which saw a turnout of 29 members. Then, 42 spooky fashionistas participated in a Halloween Fashion Contest, later practicing their best trick or treating tactics during Operation: Halloween Hues with 30 members participating. RPF saw a max of 37 members during their Operation: Television Terror event, and a max of 28 rebels during their Dress the Song event. Their week ended with 34 members attending Operation: Monster Mash, later rallying 30 rebels online for Operation Sled-Or-Treat.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held a Halloween themed week this week, with a total of 6 spooky events. They started their week with with 2 events, 35 troops logged on for their Spooky Character Takeover, with 31 ghosts attending the Ghost Raid. Next saw a size of 28 in a candy corn themed practise battle against ACP. Followed by, 26 brave members logging on for Night of the Living Sled. Thursday saw 32 penguins log on to go trick or treating around the island. They ended their week with 38 scarily dressed monsters as part of their Halloween Costume Count.
3. Templars: The Templars had a quiet week with just 3 events. They started their week with 40 troops logging on for a practise battle vs the Trojans. This was followed by an invasion of Ice Box against SWAT, with 41 troops in attendance. They finished the week off with a max of 45 in their invasion of White House.
4. Help Force: The Help Force held 4 events this week. They started off with an invasion of Ice Breaker maxing 24. That same day they defended Jackhammer with a size of 29. 3 days later they held 2 events. They started off with an invasion of Avalanche maxing 32, ending the week by once more defending Jackhammer with 31 troops in attendance.
5. Water Vikings: Water Vikings had an eventful week of 7 events. They started by celebrating their Champions Cup victory maxing 29. Afterwards they invaded Snow Angel with a size of 20. The next day they defended Avalanche maxing 19. Later on in the week they defended of Slushy with 24 members in attendance. The Vikings then held a training event maxing 19 and an invasion of Jackhammer mustering 19 troops. To end their week they had a defense of Berg maxing 18.
6. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had an eventful week with 6 events. They started off with a Practice Battle against Ice Warriors with a size of 13. They then invaded Ice Breaker with 15 clovers in attendance, followed by a training event with Help Force maxing 14. The Clover Defenders then saw 17 members log on for a Night of the Living Sled event. They later held a zombie takeover event maxing 13. The ACP finished their week off with a Halloween party with 15 troops attending.
7. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation held 4 events this week. They started off with a Ghost takeover maxing 12, followed by a defense of Snow Angel with a size of 7. In the latter half of the week they held 2 battles, beginning with their invasion of Slushy maxing 26. The Confederation ended the week of with an invasion of Berg, mustering 18 troops.
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire had only the 4 events this week, starting with 10 troops logging on for their defensive of Ice Breaker. Next, 14 mummies attended a mummy takeover. On Friday they held another monster themed event with a size of 11. Their last event of the week saw a max of 13 at the invasion of Jackhammer.
9. Special Weapons and Tactics: Special Weapons and Tactics held a total of 3 events this week. They kicked off their week wearing pink during their Pink SWAT Takeover, with 17 members in attendance. Next, things got spooky during their Ghost Costume Takeover which saw a max of 19 members. They finished off their week with 13 members participating in their AUSIA Helmet Takeover.
10. Tiger Warriors: Tiger Warriors hosted 5 events this week. They roared their way into their week with an unscheduled event maxing 8 members. Next, they held a training event which saw a size of 9 tigers, later achieving a max of 11 members at a second training event. The Tigers had 14 members in attendance during their unscheduled training event. They ended their week with an EU training where they maxed 10 members.
This week we see many changes to the Top Ten rankings, including a shuffle of the Top 4. The much desired pole position is reclaimed by the Rebel Penguin Federation, despite a strong Ice Warriors showing in second place. The Help Force drop to fourth amidst the raging war with the Western Bloc with the Templars continuing their rise following a declaration of war on SWAT. The Water Vikings clutch onto fifth convincingly, while the Army of Club Penguin manages to climb their way back to sixth place . The People’s Imperial Confederation manage to maintain their spot in seventh, largely due to recent war efforts against the Vikings. The Silver Empire continues to decline in the ranks, placing eighth, while the Special Weapons and Tactics army return to the Top Ten in ninth. At the bottom of the rankings we see the addition of the Tiger Warriors, narrowly snatching tenth place.