Snow Storm, CPAN TT’s Office: With tournaments coming to an end and more war declarations, we see armies busy as ever. The Top Ten Board this week proves just that.
1. Ice Warriors [+0] (64.87)
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] (64.44)
3. Templars [+2] (55.6)
4. Help Force [-1] (52.15)
5. Water Vikings [+2] (49.3)
6. Silver Empire [+0] (32.96)
7. People’s Imperial Confederation [+1] (30.25)
8. Army of Club Penguin [-4] (29.)
9. Wet Army Penguins [RETURN] (25.5)
10. Trojans [-2] (21.8)
—- Close to Top 10 —-
11. Tiger Warriors [+0] (19.)
12. Special Weapons and Tactics [RETURN] (18.5)
13. Eclipse [-1] (13.)
14. Dark Vikings [-1] (12.5)
15. Red Ravagers [-5] (12.)
To view calculations, click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors had an exciting week, hosting 6 events. They kicked things off with a Hogwarts Opening Ceremony, where 41 eager wizards logged on for their magic classes. A Hogwarts Houses battle against the Water Vikings, had 47 wizards dueling. Continuing their magic-themed week, 28 warriors escaped from Azkaban and 31 competed in their TriWizard Cup event. Another battle against the Water Vikings, saw a total of 27 penguins. The Ice Warriors finished off their week, with the Battle of Hogwarts that saw 37 penguins.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation hosted many events this week. To start the week strong, they held an ultimate showdown with a max of 43 rebels. After their break day we saw a max of 22 for their Ausia event. On the same day the rebels hosted a surf themed event with over 27 penguins online.During the week they hosted another Ausia with a max of 30.With over 34 penguins online the Rebels had a fun EU event with some amazing princess or beast outfits. The following day we saw a total of 33 for their bat ears takeover. Another Ausia where we saw the rebel penguin federation held a fun ghost event takeover with 28 ghosts. Last but not least the Rebels had a fun spooky event led by their troops with over 24 penguins online.
3. Templars: The Templars held three events this week. To start off, 41 troops signed on for some Champions Cup training. Next, the Templars faced the Trojans for a practice battle, seeing 37 in attendance. To conclude their week, the Templars faced the Water Vikings in the Champions Cup finale, with 51 troops participating.
4. Help Force: Help Force had an invasion filled week, in their war against the Silver Empire. The first of four events, was the invasion of Winter Way, in which 30 penguins successfully invaded the land. Continuing, Ice Pack was also declared Help Force land, after 25 helpers won against the Silver Empire. An AUSIA invasion of Snow Angel saw 32 penguins battling it out, with Help Force once again, claiming the land. Last invasion of the week was the invasion of Antarctic, which, due to a no-show from Silver Empire, was added to Help Force’s part of the map.
5. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings had a very exciting week, with 6 events in total. To kick things off, they had a “Day of Many Events” in which they battled Red Ravagers and Ice Warriors and maxed 24. A sled racing tournament followed, with 21 penguins speeding down the ski hill. A total of 16 Frankenstein and monster outfit clad vikings logged on for a spooky takeover, followed by a costume party and Ice Warriors practice battle, that also had a max of 16. They finished off their week strong, with the finals of the Championship Cup against the Templars of Club Penguin, where they emerged victorious and maxing an impressive 43 vikings.
6. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held a total of 5 events this week. They started their week off with a Sled Racing Tournament where they maxed 15 Troops. Next, The army saw 10 log on for a spooky takeover where they dressed up like Dementors. An invasion of Ice Pack took place with 16 Silvers in attendance. The army then battled, Help Force for Snow Angel and sadly lost, but 20 troops showed up to help support their army. To end off the week, they held another spooky takeover where they saw 12 Spooky Silvers.
7. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation had a fun week with 4 events. To kick off, the Confederation celebrated their two year anniversary, with 23 penguins in attendance. Congrats on this awesome milestone! Next up, the army had a US event with 14 penguins showing up. Following the event, they played some Roblox. Continuing with the fun, PIC hosted a CPR event followed by a TypeRacer competition, which reached a max of 7 penguins. Ending off the week, the People’s Imperial Confederation held an event with 12 penguins showing up to support the army.
8. Army of Club Penguin: This week the Army of CP held 6 events in total, starting with a “Surf Back Up” event that maxed 12 surfers online. Following this they joined their allies in their first Vengeance event of the week, with 8 troops supporting the Help Force. 8 troops were also seen in the following Defence of Ice Peak, however 12 troops woke up bright and early for the AUSIA Invasion of Snow Angel. To conclude the week, ACP hosted a “Skeleton’s Come Back to Life” event, before ending their week with another Invasion of Antarctic, with 15 troops supporting the alliance.
9. Wet Army Penguins: Wet Army Penguins had a quiet week, with just 2 events. They first held a regular training event, with 11 penguins attending and a battle against the Trojans, with an impressive max of 21.
10. Trojans: The Trojans held a total of five events this week. They started the week off with a training event, maxing 7 troops. This was followed by a fun hide-and-seek event, which saw 8 penguins in attendance. The next event was a Speed Training held by the Trojans to prepare for the upcoming battles, where a total of 7 penguins turned up. The Trojans’ first battle of the week was against the Templars, where they maxed 8 troops. Their final event of the week and their second battle was against WAP, where a max of 12 penguins attended.
We are slowly nearing the end of October and things appear to be picking up for many of these armies. Can they maintain their ranks and sizes even after the tournaments are over and wars have seized? Stay tuned for Top Ten next week.
CPAN’s Interim Admins
F6sixer & Iceyfeet1234
Top Ten Committee Team
Link3000, comedy, Dman64w, princhi, Purple, qt Ben, Rxchy, Yodabobobo