KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- The last full week of summer sees a handful of changes in the rankings, from top to bottom.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+1] [62.40]
2. Ice Warriors [-1] [57.07]
3. Templars [+1] [53.67]
4. Help Force [-1] [52.55]
5. Water Vikings [+1] [42.10]
6. Army of Club Penguin [-1] [40.49]
7. Silver Empire [+0] [35.90]
8. Special Weapons and Tactics [NEW!] [31.75]
9. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [+0] [30.50]
10. Red Ravagers [+0] [24.70]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Wet Army Penguins [+2] [21.64]
12. Golden Troops [+1] [15.50]
13. People’s Imperial Confederation [-5] [15.00]
14. Eclipse Army [+0] [8.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation had 9 events in total. They started with a Mascot Tracking event maxing 26. Followed by Power Puff girls takeover event maxing 23, a Greasers vs Surfers divisional battle maxing 27, a Candy Pizzatron tournament maxing 24, a Animal Party event maxing 21, a School Subjects takeover event maxing 30, Invasion of Iceland maxing 29 & Invasion of Rink maxing 35. They ended their week with another divisional battle Mercury vs Venus maxing 23.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held six events this week, starting off by letting their troops take control in a U-Lead, maxing 31. Next, they maxed 30 in a Herbert vs. Klutzy Showdown. Next came the first of many practice battles this week, with 25 troops attending a battle against Help Force. Then, they had sizes of 24 battling against the Water Vikings. They maxed 24 fighting with the Silver Empire, and finally maxed 26 in a Divisional BIA Battle with the Rebel Penguin Federation.
3. Templars: The Templars had 3 events in total. They started with a Battle against Army of CP & Trojans maxing 35. Followed by another no-show battle against Trojans maxing 36 & finally Practice Battle vs Help Force maxing 41.
4. Help Force: The Help Force held 4 events this week. They started off with 25 troops attending a training session. 2 days later, they hosted a practice battle against the Ice Warriors maxing 17. After that, they partook in a crab takeover event, maxing 35. To conclude the week, they battled the Templars, maxing 40.
5. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings held five events this week, kicking things off with a training event attended by 15 troops. Next, they held a practice battle against the Ice Warriors, maxing 20 on the battlefield, and in find four. They held a Scavenger Hunt next, with 12 Vikings taking part. They showed off their sick moves with a Dance Contest, where they maxed 16 and crowned Paragon9 as the winner. They finished their week with an invasion of Sabretooth, maxing 18.
6. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club penguin had 5 events in total this week. They started with a normal event which then became a battle against Templars maxing 16. Followed by a Practice Battle against Silver Empire maxing 16 again. After they held a Pizza Penguins event maxing 17 & a Cow takeover event maxing 17 once again. They then ended their week with a Practice Battle against Red Ravagers maxing 10.
7. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held five events this week. They began by driving around the island in their car takeover, maxing 17. Next they took to the skies with a balloon event, maxing 13. 11 Silvers played hide-and-seek sith the Army of Club Penguin, and 19 troops did some cart surfing with the Ice Warriors. They ended their week with an invasion of Arctic Zero, followed by a find four tournament, maxing 17 in this event.
8. Special Weapons and Tactics: After last week’s absence, Special Weapons and Tactics return to the Top Ten with four events. They started off with a joint Training and Hide and Seek event, maxing 14. This is followed by some Battle Training, where SWAT maxed 16. 17 Troops invaded Misty, and 14 Troops took control in a U-Lead event.
9. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters: The Dua Inn Lipa Fighters prioritized quality over quantity this week with only one event. They saw a total of 27 penguins for their Invasion of South Beret & successfully invaded it expanding their territory.
10. Red Ravagers: The Red Ravagers held 4 events this week. They started with a Hide and Seek event maxing 13. This was followed by a raid against Trojans, maxing 13 and an AUSIA Cart Surfer Tournament maxing 5. To end their week, they took on ACP in a Practice Battle, maxing 9.
Bios were done by Da Best, Snork, and TD999.
Despite shrinking sizes for many armies, this Top Ten has a lot to unpack. The Rebel Penguin Federation reclaimed first from the Ice Warriors after two weeks of being below their ally. The Templars finally break through into the top three, narrowly beating the Help Force, who placed fourth. Another shocking move comes from the Water Vikings, who placed 5th after two months of being in 6th place. The cost of this change was the Army of Club Penguin falling to 6th, experiencing the growing pains of a mostly-new HCOM. Another notable drop was from the People’s Imperial Confederation, who took a step back this week with just two events. This allowed the Special Weapons and Tactics to return to the Top Ten with a bang, placing above the Dua Inn Lipa Fighters and the Red Ravagers.