KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- The ‘army doomers’ that complain about the current state of the community get some more ammunition with this edition of the ever-shrinking Top Ten.
1. Ice Warriors [+0] [64.60]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] [63.07]
3. Help Force [+2] [56.77]
4. Templars [+0] [51.17]
5. Army of Club Penguin [-2] [50.27]
6. Water Vikings [+0] [41.80]
7. Silver Empire [+1] [30.52]
8. People’s Imperial Confederation [-1] [24.67]
9. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [+0] [20.00]
10. Red Ravagers [+1] [18.58]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Smart Penguins [NEW!] [17.50]
12. LEGOMAN Army HOO RAH [NEW!] [12.50]
13. Wet Army Penguins [-1] [12.22]
13. Golden Troops [-1] [12.00]
14. Eclipse Army [-1] [7.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors were busy this week in an attempt to defend the top spot. They began strongly, maxing 43 at a Herbert themed event. They then wrapped up their Olympics week, where 32 troops attended the closing ceremony. This was followed up with a ‘meme’ U-lead event with 33 troops. The AUSIA division was finally activated next, maxing just 20 in a practice battle with the Water Vikings. A few hours later, the UK division took their turn to battle WV, maxing 30 Icemen. IW soldiered on with a battle against the Army of Club Penguin, reaching sizes of 30. To end the week, 27 troops took part in a Penguins at Work takeover.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: Rebel Penguin Federation had a full week with 9 events. They started off with a Dress the song takeover maxing 28. 2 days later, they had a T-shirt takeover maxing 31. The next day, they had 2 events. They started off with a Polar Bear takeover maxing 26. Next, they had a hat takeover maxing 32. The next day, they had 2 more events. Starting off with a racecar takeover maxing 23. Later they had Password Protectors Takeover event maxing 24. On the last day, they had 3 events. They started off with a Hydro Hopper Tournament maxing 29. Later they had a pink takeover maxing 33. Finally, they had branch battle maxing 29.
3. Help Force: The Help Force had a total of 5 events this week. They started with a Maracas-themed event maxing 27. Followed by Raven Wing takeover maxing 23. Then a Operation Three R’s maxing 23 and a Bubblegum-themed event maxing 30 & finally a Birthday Party for their Commander Nelly maxing 36.
4. Templars: The Templars held a total of 3 events this week. All 3 being war battles with the Ice Warriors. In their first battle, the Templars saw 34. The next battle had 29 troops in attendance. Their last battle of the week saw 24 troops logged on.
5. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had a busy week with seven events. They started off with a magician parade, that saw 26 troops march around the island. Next, they put on their jetpacks for a Jetpack Joyride event, peaking at 19 troops. 22 Clovers dressed up as Herbert the Bear in their next themed event. They held two practice battles, fighting the Ice Warriors, and the Red Ravagers, and maxing 17 and 15 respectively. Next, they announced the winners of their Summer Awards, with 26 troops excited to see who won. Finally, they maxed 19 in an event dedicated to the Nachos.
6. Water Vikings: Monday saw the start of the Water Vikings’ week as their EU/US force battled against SE which resulted in a max of 15. Continuing on the next day, 11 of their troops logged on for an AUSIA battle against an icy army. The EU/US division returned later that same day with 20 soldiers for a more spectacular battle. Their week continued on where 17 troops logged on for a practice battle with former enemies. This was followed by an AUSIA battle with SE – for the second time this week – on Saturday with 13 of their troops logged to cap off the end of their week.
7. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held a total of 4 events this week. They first saw 14 troops logged on for a practice battle with the Water Vikings. Next, the Silvers held a Herbert P. Bear theme event where they saw 13. A Staff Led event was held next which saw 18 troops. To end off the week the Silvers held another Practice Battle with the Water Vikings with a max of 8.
8. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation held three events this week, continuing their war on Golden Troops. They maxed 14 in both their Invasion of Migrator, and Defense of Pine Needles. To finish the week they also invaded Shoreline with 9 troops.
9. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters: The DILFs held just two events for the week which would be training events. The 1st training saw a max total of 14 while the 2nd training event saw a max total of 11.
10. Red Ravagers: The Red Ravagers had three action packed events this week. Starting with a night club party with a max of 6 troops on Tuesday. They decided to have a practice battle with ACP next, peaking at 5 troops. The last event of the week was another night club party, this time 10 troops were in attendance to show off their best dance moves in various formations.
The Top Ten continues to reflect the changing times in the community, with most of the lower half being occupied by Small/Medium classified armies. However, the competition at the top still remains fierce. The Ice Warriors just barely defended the pole position against the Rebel Penguin Federation. The Help Force hopped back into 3rd place after an odd appearance at 5th last week. They traded places with the Army of Club Penguin, who fell to 5th in FatChicken88’s first full week as leader of the Clovers. Although the Water Vikings are STILL in 6th place, their budding complacent brothers in the People’s Imperial Confederation finally wavered today, as they fell to 8th behind the Silver Empire. Lastly, by virtue of the Special Weapons and Tactics falling off the face of the Earth, the Red Ravagers jump back into the Top Ten.
What do you think? When will armies get back on track? Will DMT retire before WV moves from 6th? Let us know in the comments below!
CP Army Headquarters Director in Chief
CP Army Headquarters Top Ten Manager
Top Ten Committee
Da Best, df44, DMT, Mchappy, Rach, Snork, Todoro
Leave a reply