KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- Figures continue to drop for most armies, making this Top Ten quite quaint in comparison to others.
1. Ice Warriors [+2] [65.03]
2. Rebel Penguin Federation [-1] [61.77]
3. Army of Club Penguin [+2] [51.75]
4. Templars [+0] [51.25]
5. Help Force [-3] [50.69]
6. Water Vikings [+0] [41.27]
7. People’s Imperial Confederation [+0] [32.40]
8. Silver Empire [+0] [29.47]
9. Special Weapons and Tactics [+1] [26.31]
10. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [+1] [25.00]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Red Ravagers [-2] [19.87]
12. Wet Army Penguins [NEW!] [19.39]
13. Golden Troops [+0] [12.50]
14. Eclipse Army [+2] [10.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Ice Warriors: Ice Warriors had a full week of events. They started with a practise battle against Help Force with a Dance Contest. They maxed 36. Next, they had a U-Lead event with Sled Racing Tournament maxing 33. On Wednesday, they had a practise battle against Templars with Smoothie Smash Contest maxing 37. The next day. they had a Takeover event with Cartsurfer contest maxing 29. Finally, they had a practise battle against Rebel Penguin Federation with a Card Jitsu Fire Tournament maxing 36.
2. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation held a total of 8 events this week. They started off with a hide and seek event, maxing 31. Next, their AUSIA division logged on for a music themed event in which 29 rebels attended. Their next event was an Operation: Noteworthy, maxing 30. Then, the rebels held an apron takeover that saw a max of 30 and followed by an AUSIA scavenger hunt in which 21 penguins attended. Next, they held both a Nacho and a Bratz takeover, maxing 23 and 26, respectively. They finished the week with a practice battle against the Ice Warriors, maxing 33.
3. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin held a total of six events this week. To start their week, the Clovers hosted a Family Feud with 27 troops in attendance. Next, they headed to the gym, where 20 penguins showed some strength, The next day 40 Clovers logged on to say goodbye to their former leaders and HCOM, entering a new era with 24 members in attendance. After 16 troops waved goodbye to the summer chaos, The final event they held was a battle with the Water Vikings with 21 troops participating.
4. Templars: The Templars of Club Penguin held 4 events this week. Starting off with a practice battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation, maxing 33. Their next event was another practice battle, this time against their newest enemies, the Ice Warriors, which saw an attendance of 37 penguins. Then, they held a U-Lead event, maxing 30. To finish the week, they faced the Silver Empire for another practice battle, maxing 41.
5. Help Force: The Help Force had a decent week with a total of 5 events. They started things off with an AUSIA practice battle with Ice Warriors where they maxed a total of 22. Then, they held a music note takeover, jamming out with a max of 32. Next, held an EU U-lead where they led the band, showing a max of 20. Then they held an EU event, maxing 25. Finally to finish the week off, they held a special mission event centered around Herbert P. Bear (Esquire), where they maxed a total of 32.
6. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings held 5 events in the week. First, they held a Battle vs the Templars, where they saw a max of 24. The Vikings then held a training event that saw 12 troops in attendance. Following this, they saw 20 troops for another training event. The army then held a Practice Battle with the Army Of Club Penguin with a max of 9 troops. Finally, the army saw Revan and Shinde have a baby shower which saw 19 troops come out for support.
7. People’s Imperial Confederation: The People’s Imperial Confederation completed a decent week with 4 events. They began with an invasion of Jack Frost, maxing 18. They then underperformed at a practice battle with the Templars, maxing just 5. This was followed by an invasion of Puddle, maxing 20. They then invaded Southern Lights, maxing 15. To end the week, they invaded Migrator, maxing 14.
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held a total of 4 events this week. Kicking it off with a find four tournament, a max of 16 was recorded. Next, a justice league themed event saw a peak of 11 online. Later, a capture the flag game saw 11 silvers fighting to win. Finally, to finish the week off a practice battle with the Templars was held with 13 troops in attendance.
9. Special Weapons and Tactics: Special Weapons and Tactics hosted 2 events this week. They started off with a Takeover maxing 20. Finally they had another Takeover where they maxed 15.
10. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters: The Dua Lipa Inn Fighters help just two events this week. Both being training events, with the first maxing 20, and the second peaking at 16.
The biggest story this week is most certainly the tightness between the Army of Club Penguin, the Help Force, and the Templars. Although HF fell all the way to 5th, they only trail the Templars by a .56th. TCP, who maxed ever-so-slightly higher than the Helpers, fell short to ACP. The Clovers were propelled into 3rd place by the farewell event for Csy and other members of their HCOM. Lest we forget, the Ice Warriors snatched first place from their comrades, the Rebel Penguin Federation, who returned to normalcy after last weeks impressive Olympics outing. The army community rests easy knowing that the Water Vikings are once again in 6th place, all the while the People’s Imperial Confederation claim 7th for the third week in a row. Lastly, by proxy of the Red Ravagers falling short of the Top Ten, the rankings see a new army in the 10th place spot. The Dua Inn Lipa Fighters emphasized quality over quantity: they held just two events but achieved high sizes, solidifying their place as an army to take seriously.
What do you think? How will ACP do in their first full week under new leadership next edition? Will the Water Vikings ever move out of 6th place? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below!
CP Army Headquarters Director in Chief
Top Ten Committee
Action, Da Best, df44, Rach, TD999, Todoro
Leave a reply