KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- The community sees the beginning of the infamous ‘September Drop’ as players go back to school in droves.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] [74.86]
2. Help Force [+1] [64.01]
3. Ice Warriors [-1] [63.77]
4. Templars [+1] [56.50]
5. Army of Club Penguin [-1] [50.12]
6. Water Vikings [+0] [44.00]
7. People’s Imperial Confederation [+0] [29.94]
8. Silver Empire [+2] [28.50]
9. Red Ravagers [+7] [22.95]
10. Special Weapons and Tactics [-2] [22.81]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11T. Secret Service [+0] [19.50]
11T. Dua Inn Lipa Fighters [+2] [19.50]
13. Golden Troops [+4] [17.70]
14. Sea Serpents [+1] [8.50]
15. Fire Warriors [-6] [8.00]
16. Eclipse Army [+6] [7.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: For this week, The Rebels hosted their Summer Olympics, To start the week they had a max of 38 penguins at their Ausia event. The same day an EU event was held with a total of 48 rebels. To finish that day the rebels saw a max of 45. Next, they kick off a Jam-packed day with a total of 3 events where they maxed 38,41, and 41. To continue the Olympics they once again did a 3 events day the Rebels max a total of 35 for Ausia, 41 for their EU event, and for the US event, they max 39. Continuing their weekly events we saw them max 30 for their Ausia, 34 Rebels for their US event, and last but not least 31 for the US one. Thursday was also another busy day, where they max 30,33 and 26 Rebels online. Friday only saw one event where they max 26 for the US event.
2. Help Force: Help Force had a busy week with a total of 6 events. Kicking the week off, they held an AUSIA event of igloo raids where they maxed 43+. Then, they held yet another AUSIA event showing a max of 34. Next, they held an EU event of a gameday feed the staff with a max of 32+. Next, held another EU event, with another gameday event where they had maxed 39+. Then, they had a EU event of rocket raids where they showed a max of 25+. Finally to finish the week off, they held a summer showdown event with a max total of 30+.
3. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held six events this week. They started off by holding the opening ceremony of their Sub Zero Summer Olympics, maxing 43. Next, they maxed 40 against the Dua Inn Lipa Fighters. 35 Warriors attended a training event, and a battle against the Fire Warriors had 30 troops in attendance. The Ice Warriors struck gold in a coin mining event, maxing 32. In their final event for the week, 29 chefs played Pizzatron, while also battling the Silver Empire.
4. Templars: Templars had an action packed week. They started off with pre battle training maxing 34. Next, they had their first battle against Water Vikings maxing 42. The next 2 days, they had a battle against Water Vikings maxing 30 in both. Finally, they ended the week with their last battle of the week maxing 34.
5. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin hosted 6 events throughout this week. They kicked off with a pizza themed event, maxing 22. Next, they held an AUSIA mining event which saw an attendance of 24 penguins. Then, 28 clover defenders logged on for a coffee takeover. Their next event was a Mission: Taste The Rainbow, in which they maxed 22. After that, they moved onto an Operation: Save The Clovers, that had an attendance of 24. They ended up the week with a Pokemon event, maxing 30.
6. Water Vikings: The Vikings held 4 events this week all being battles with templars. Starting off they saw 20 troops log on for a templars battles. Next, yet another battle with the Templars took place with 24 troops in attendance. 22 troops logged on for the third battle. The fourth battle took place with 19 Vikings online.
7. People’s Imperial Confederation: Maintaining their highest spot ever recorded on a Top Ten, the People’s Imperial Confederation did it with just 4 events. It all began with an AUSIA training after their invasion was cancelled, where 13 troops put their best foot forward. They then invaded Arctic from the Post Malone Army, maxing 15 in the process. Following this, PIC battled Sidie’s Rangers in their first (and only) war battle against their colony, maxing 10. To finish things off, the Comrades defended Mittens from the Golden Troops, obtaining a max of 11.
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held a total of 4 events this week. They started off with an Elvis Presley takeover, where they reached 15 penguins online. Their next event was a Dance Contest event, which saw an attendance of 14 dancers. Then, and to celebrate their Pokemon themed week, the Silvers had 15 troops log on for their fun event. They finished the week with a practice battle and games with the Ice Warriors for their Olympics, maxing 9 respectively.
9. Red Ravagers: Red Ravagers had a quiet week with 3 events. They started off with hide and seek maxing 11. 2 days later, they had a training event maxing 8. To end the week, they had a Cart Surfer Tournament maxing 8.
10. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT held only two events this week. First, 16 troops attended an AUSIA Training. Then, several staff members received promotions in SWAT’s Chosen One event, maxing 20 to end the week.
The final Top Ten of August includes one giant outlier at the top of the rankings. By virtue of their annual Summer Olympics, the Rebel Penguin Federation hosted a whopping 15 events, blowing the rest of the competition out of the water. The Help Force and the Ice Warriors were close, but the Helpers snatched 2nd place on the backs of their impressive AUSIA division. The Templars took 4th from the Army of Club Penguin as their war with the Water Vikings rages on. The lower part of the Top Ten was greatly effected by multiple closures this week, with usual suspects like the Smart Penguins and the Fire Warriors closing their doors. This allowed the People’s Imperial Confederation to hold on to 7th place, edging out the Silver Empire who finally move from the 10th spot. Meanwhile, the Red Ravagers climb a total of 7 spots and stake their claim as one of the only armies that improved upon the previous week. SE and RR rising resulted in a fall for the Special Weapons and Tactics, placing 10th for the first time on a CPAHQ Top Ten.
What do you think? Will armies be able to withstand the infamous September Drop? Let us know in the comments below!
CP Army Headquarters Director in Chief
CP Army Headquarters Top Ten Manager
Top Ten Committee
Da Best, df44, DMT, Rach, Snork, Todoro