KLONDIKE, CP Army Headquarters- While one household name of the Top Ten has a poor week, another rises to the occasion and breaks up the usual big four.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] [76.06]
2. Ice Warriors [+0] [75.21]
3. Help Force [+1] [67.19]
4. Templars [+2] [66.90]
5. Army of Club Penguin [-2] [62.31]
6. Special Weapons and Tactics [+1] [51.64]
7. Silver Empire [-2] [47.67]
8. Fire Warriors [+0] [35.63]
9. Spartans [+0] [28.00]
10. Smart Penguins [+1] [27.06]
<><><><>Close to Top Ten<><><><>
11. Secret Service [+4] [21.25]
12. Golden Troops [+2] [21.08]
13. Red Ravagers [-1] [18.24]
14. Sea Serpents [+2] [16.38]
15. Thunderstruck [NEW!] [14.50]
16. People’s Imperial Confederation [-3] [14.34]
17. Crimson Guardians [+3] [13.25]
18T. Tundra Union Armed Forces [NEW!] [9.50]
18T. Medieval Warriors [NEW!] [9.50]
Click HERE to see the calculations!
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: After placing first last week, this week the Rebel Penguin Federation held a total of 8 events. They begin with a practice battle against the Red Ravagers, maxing 48. Next, they invaded Beanbag with a total of 39 penguins online. Then, they grabbed their skateboards and went on to invade Snow Covered where they maxed 45. The next event was an AUSIA music festival in which 42 penguins attended. Next, 43 penguins dressed up as rock musicians and invaded Wind Chill. Then, to celebrate the prehistoric week they held a scavenger hunt, maxing 44. After that, the rebels continued with their retro themed weekend and held an AUSIA party where they maxed 42. They ended the week with an Operation: Rock the Party, maxing 37.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors held a total of 8 events. Starting off the week they invaded slippers while maxing 37. Following that, They expanded their land by invading tundra with a max of 36. Next, They held a Practice Battle with Red Ravagers while invading south pole with a max of 31. The Warriors then held a Practice Battle with Silver Empire while they invaded Dry Ice which saw a max of 34. The next day saw Battle training while they invaded Snowcap with a max of 31. Adding more land to their territory the Ice army invaded North Frosty with a max of 48 penguins. The next day they held yet another invasion, this time of Frosty with 38 troops. To end off the week, they had a battle with Rebel Penguin Federation and invaded Klondike maxing 58.
3. Help Force: The Help Force held 4 events this week. Kicking it off with raiding igloos and helping troops get stamps, a total of 49 troops were in attendance. Next, a practice battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation saw a max of 42 helpers. Another Practice Battle, this time against the Red Ravagers saw a peak of 43 online. The last event of the week was another battle against the Army of Club Penguin, followed by trivia battles find four and hide and seek, a total of 31 helpers were seen attending.
4. Templars: The Templars, who are at war with SWAT, had 5 battles this week. They started with the invasion of Ice Cold, maxing 40, followed by the invasion of Ice Shelf maxing 35. They then had a defense of Mullet against maxing 41 & an invasion of Ice Cave maxing 50. They then ended their week with another invasion of Mullet maxing 41.
5. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club held a total of 5 events this week. They kicked it off with a Prehistoric takeover event then held a Jetpack Adventure game tournament maxing 29. Following that, another event of a friendly battle with the Red Ravagers saw a max of 26. Then they held a division battle against the Smart Penguins, which was succeeded by a Find Four tourney with a max of 29. The Clovers then held another division battle maxing a total of 34. Finally, they held a battle against the Help Force, maxing 32.
6. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT held a total of 5 events this week amidst their war with the Templars. Kicking their week off, they held a huge battle against the Templars for the defense of Ice Cold, maxing 32. After this, they hosted an AUSIA training session, where they maxed 20. Then, they held a 2nd battle against the Templars for Ice Shelf with a max of 30. Next, they held another AUSIA training event, maxing a total of 21. SWAT finished the week off with their final battle for the week with the Templars, with a max of just 20.
7. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire had a total of 6 events, they started off with an invasion of Ice Age and an ice fishing tournament which maxed 29. Following this, They held another invasion going after Icicle which had 30 troops log on. Next up the Silvers invaded Ice Pond while doing a lifeguard take over which had 23 troops in attendance. The Silvers then held an invasion of Bubblegum then went to have a mini practice battle with the Ice Warriors which saw 18 log on for the event. An invasion of Winter Way took place as well as a cart surfer tournament which 19 troops attended. Ending off the week the Silvers did one last invasion for the week taking Northern Lights with a max of 20.
8. Fire Warriors: The Fire Warriors held 5 events this week. They started off with an invasion of Ice Palace, with a total of 18 penguins attending. Next, their AUSIA division went after the server Bonza, maxing 11. Then, 18 penguins showed up and invaded Snowboard. Their next event was another invasion, this time of Snowfall, where they maxed 18. The Warriors ended up the week with an AUSIA invasion of Cozy, maxing 10.
9. Spartans: Spartans had only 1 event this week which was Invasion of Blizzard maxing 35.
10. Smart Penguins: The Smart Penguins had 4 events this week. Starting the week with a Practice Battle against the People’s Imperial Confederation with 12 troops. Then, an invasion of the server Berg, turned into a cart surfer tournament saw 16 troops at its peak. Yet another invasion, this time of Snow Angel had 10 troops in attendance. The final event of the week was another invasion of the server boots, also having an ice fishing tournament, a max of 7 was recorded.
Leave a reply