SNOW STORM, CPAN’s TT Office – Invasion season has finally begun, with many armies eager to expand their empire. The first week of freeland invasions doubles as training in anticipation of the Legends Cup. Read below to see this week’s Top Ten scores!
1. Rebel Penguin Federation [+3] (85.41)
2. Ice Warriors [-1] (80.05)
3. Help Force [-1] (73.34)
4. Army of Club Penguin [-1] (71.59)
5. Silver Empire [+1] (49.25)
6. Templars [-1] (47.83)
7. Special Weapons and Tactics [+0] (41.3)
8. Fire Warriors [+3] (39.13)
9. Spartans [+0] (38.13)
10. Doritos of CP [+0] (30.2)
—- Close to Top 10 —-
11. Smart Penguins [+3] (25.73)
12. People’s Imperial Confederation [+3] (25.15)
13. Red Ravagers [+0] (23.97)
14. Secret Service [NEW] (23.0)
15. Golden Troops [-3] (22.9)
16. Sea Serpents [+2] (14.72)
17. Bees [NEW] (14.5)
18. Sidie’s Rangers [RETURN] (9.5)
19. Blue Ravagers [+1] (6.5)
20. Crimson Guardians [-1] (5)
To view the calculations, please click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Rebel Penguin Federation: After falling a few spots in last week’s Top Ten, Rebel Penguin Federation began the week with an AUSIA event in which they maxed 33 online. On that same day, they held a practice battle against the Templars army with an outstanding max size of 67. To mark the end of pride month, RPF held their first UK event of the week with a total of 50 troops online. RPF then successfully began the month of July with an AUSIA invasion of Below Zero with a max size of 53. Similar to other armies, RPF continued a busy week of invasions with an EU invasion of Abominable and US invasion of Parka with maxes of 50 and 46 respectively. Following this, they held an AUSIA invasion of Crystal that 45 troops attended. Finally, RPF concluded an amazing week with an EU/US invasion of Chinook where they reached a max size of 48 troops. RPF had a great week of invasions and appears poised to put a stranglehold on the CPA server map.
2. Ice Warriors: The Ice Warriors had a very busy week, holding 10 events in total. They kicked things off with an AUSIA training event which saw a max of 34, and an EU/US practice battle turned into an ice fishing tournament against the People’s Imperial Federation that saw a max of 42. Continuing off, the warriors went back in time for a pre-historic party event with 54 penguins attending. On Wednesday, their AUSIA division logged on to save some lives in this lifeguarding event in which they maxed 36 lifeguards. That same day, they held the second part of their Rainbow Party to finish off Pride Month, maxing 38 in the process. On Thursday, the Ice Warriors invaded and successfully claimed their first piece of land, Hypothermia maxing 35. They continued their week with an AUSIA invasion of Snowflake that saw a max of 39 and an EU/US invasion of Husky that saw a max of 44. Both invasions were successful. To finish off their week, Ice Warriors held two more successful invasions, an AUSIA invasion of Snowmobile and an EU/US invasion of Frostbite in which they maxed 38 and 37, respectively.
3. Help Force: The Help Force hosted 8 events this week. They kicked off the week with an AUSIA “Piña Colada” event which maxed 40. Next, they had another AUSIA event, this time a U-Lead, and maxed 38 penguins. Later that day they hosted a US Baywatch-themed event, dressed up as lifeguards, and hit a max of 25 penguins online. The next day they had an EU training event in which they maxed 38. They followed up with an EU branch battle while simultaneously invading Jackhammer, and maxed 41 penguins. After that they had a US nacho-themed event, which had a max of 32, to invade Alaska. They then had an AUSIA practice battle with the Smart Penguins and hit a max of 41 penguins online. They concluded their week with a fish-themed US event and finished off strong with a max of 40.
4. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin had a busy week with a total of seven events. The Clovers kicked off their week on the battlefield with 48 troops in attendance, claiming the server Funny Bone from the Silver Empire. Their following AUSIA event saw 34 clovers defend the Shamrock Bulletin HQ from the Red Ravagers. They then battled with the Crimson Guardians in a laid-back dance-off, which saw a peak of 46. Their highest max of the week showed 57 clovers log on for the final showdown of the Project: Conquest against the Silver Empire, from which they were able to emerge as victors. The Army of CP also hosted a Dinosaur Destruction Prehistoric event with 43 troops, and an AUSIA Sneaker Fashion and Hide and Seek event with 39 troops in attendance. For their final event of the week, the green army celebrated their victory in Project: Conquest with a max of 31. Congratulations!
5. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held a total of 6 events this week. First up, they held an EU defense of Funny Bone against the ACP, where they maxed a total of 30 penguins online. They continued their week with an EU event, maxing 21 penguins. On Wednesday they battled against ACP, reaching 20 penguins for their EU event. Their next EU event maxed 22 troops online, where they invaded Golden Troops’ server, Jerry’s Second Funeral. The next day, they hosted an AUSIA invasion, maxing 18 penguins. To finish off their week, they held an EU invasion, which reached a total of 21 penguins online.
6. Templars: The Templars held a total of 6 events this week. To begin their week, on Sunday, they held an AUSIA training session and managed to max a total of 8 troops. On Monday, the Templars held a US training session, maxing 32. Continuing with their weekly events, on Tuesday, TCP held a US battle with the Rebel Penguin Federation and maxed 42. Next on Thursday, Templars held a US invasion of Icebox and managed to max 40 Templars online. Lastly, on Saturday the Templars held their last two events of the week. The first event on Saturday was an AUSIA Invasion of Elevation, in which they maxed 13. Their last event of the week was a US Invasion of Fjord, where they maxed a total of 27 troops online.
7. Special Weapons and Tactics: The Special Weapons and Tactics army held a total of 5 events this week. They started off with an AUSIA training event maxing 20 troops online. Their following event was yet another training event, this time seeing a max of 30. A couple of days later, the army invaded the Ice Shelf during their “Pre-Historic Takeover” with a max of 21. In their next AUSIA event, SWAT invaded the land of Ice Cold with a total of 20 penguins online. Continuing their streak of successful invasions, for their last event of the week, they invaded Ice Cave in “Fiesta Takeover” in which they saw a max of 20 attendees.
8. Fire Warriors: The Fire Warriors held a hefty 6 events this week, ascending into the Top 10. They began with “Operation: Boombox,” an EU event maxing 15. FW followed this up with a maraca event with 13 of their troops in attendance. A Pride celebration to end off June saw them max 18 warriors in rainbow clothing. Their AUSIA invasion of their co-capital, Hockey, had them max a solid 16 troops, and a day after, their EU invasion of Rainbow achieved a max of 17. Finally, the Fire Warriors held an invasion of Snowy River, in which they maxed 16.
9. Spartans: The Spartans of CP had only one goal in mind this week, which was to extend their Spartan’s empire! Their first event consisted of tactical training to help them prepare for their upcoming invasions. This event maxed 30 penguins. They began their invasion by invading the server Breeze first, in which they successfully claimed the land, maxing them a total of 30 penguins as well. Their invasion continued as they invaded the server Summit during AUSIA and invaded the server Snow Globe during UK hours. Both events maxed 20 penguins.
10. Doritos: The Doritos hosted 3 events this week. They began by defending against a Golden Troops invasion, in which they emerged victorious with a max of 12. The day after, the Doritos took revenge on GT with an invasion of their own, once more claiming a win with 13 members in attendance. Wrapping up their week, 14 of their troops invaded PIC and won another new territory.
How long do you think armies will continue to invade land? Stay tuned for next week’s feature of CPAN’s Top 10 Column.
CPAN’s Interim Admins
F6Sixer & Iceyfeet1234
Top 10 Committee Team
Brenatto, DrQueen, Atticus, AustinFruad, Electrumm, Kally, Link3000, Penho, Princhi, Simmonds2000, & z3ming