Snow Storm, CPAN HQ, TT Office – Happy Sunday, happy Top Ten day! With Legends Cup approaching soon, are armies starting to get ready? Check out down below to see what the armies have been up to this week!
1. Ice Warriors [+0] (81.87)
2. Army of Club Penguin [+2] (79.44)
3. Rebel Penguin Federation [+0] (76.3)
4. Help Force [-2] (73.53)
5. Templars [+0] (58.15)
6. Special Weapons and Tactics [+2] (49.3)
7. Water Vikings [-1] (47.52)
8. Silver Empire [-1] (44.25)
9. Doritos [+2] (35.67)
10. Spartans [NEW] (30.5)
—- Close to Top 10 —-
11. Fire Warriors [-2] (30)
12. People’s Imperial Confederation [-2] (27.33)
13. Golden Troops [+0] (21.66)
14. Red Ravagers [RETURN] (28.54)
15. Sea Serpents [-3] (17)
16. Medieval Warriors [NEW] (8.5)
To view calculations, click here.
Disclaimer: Summaries are based on armies’ own reports, whereas size points are based on recounted pictures.
1. Ice Warriors: Ice Warriors held a total of 7 events this week. To kick off their week, Ice Warriors held an Ausia Caveman Takeover, maxing a total of 34 troops. Secondly, they held an Ice Prom event and managed to max 52. Next, Ice Warriors continued their week with a Summer Awards and HOF Inductions event, maxing a total of 62 troops. In their fourth event of the week, Racing Event, Ice Warriors maxed 40. Following this, Ice Warriors then held an Ausia Hide and Seek Battle, in which they maxed a total of 50 troops online. Penultimately, Ice Warriors held a Blizzard V.S. Polar divisions event, maxing 53 troops. Lastly, to finish their weekly events, Ice Warriors held a training event in preparation for the Legends Cup, maxing a total of 46 troops.
2. Army of Club Penguin: The Army of Club Penguin hosted 9 events this week. To kick off the week they held an EU/US uniform event in which they maxed 48 penguins. They then had an AUSIA pizza event the next day hit a maximum of 45 penguins. The follow day they hosted a US yellow-themed advisor appreciation event where they maxed 41 penguins online. Later the same day they held an EUSIA uniform event and maxed 46 penguins. Their next event was an EU battle against Magma Clan, in which they were victorious and hit a max of 40 penguins. Next they held an AUSIA uniform event where they maxed 44 penguins. They followed up with a US scavenger hunt event that hit a max of 33 penguins online. They finished up their week with an EU division battle that maxed 36 penguins and an AUSIA invasion against the Doritos, maxing 31.
3. Rebel Penguin Federation: The Rebel Penguin Federation held a total of 9 events this week. The Rebels started off the week by playing Bingo where they maxed 42 penguins online. The next day they had an amazing “Colors of the Rainbow” Ausia event to start off the pride month with around 43 penguins. The rebels continued the week with a “Strike Force Strikes Back” event where they maxed a total of 36. For the following event the army logged on for a “Ferocious Faces” operation wearing the Primal paints, where they saw a max of 58 penguins online. The rebels logged on for a special “boy band tactics” event where they had a total of 33 penguins. In the next day they waddled on with an amazing sushi takeover, where the rebels maxed 44 penguins. In the following day, we saw the rebels celebrating graduation, with a max of 41. For their last Ausia event, they logged on with the miner’s hat and had some amazing tactics, which saw a total of 35 rebels. In the last event of the week, they had an emo event followed by a Fashion show, during which we saw a max of 44 penguins.
4. Help Force: The Helpers held a total of 7 events this week. Opening up their week with an AUSIA Lights Up Takeover, the Help Force saw a max of 50. The following event, an AUSIA Gameday: Dunking the Donuts was attended by 41 troops, and the EU Gameday: Topping the Toppings event maxed 30. The Helpers then battled the Ketchup Crusaders with 47 troops in attendance. A total of 37 troops battled for their branches in an elemental showoff, and the following AUSIA U-Lead showed a max of 28. The Helpers final event was a Graduation Celebration, with 47 graduates logged on.
5. Templars: The Templars had a jam packed-week with 6 events total. Kicking off their week, they held an AUSIA event seeing 16 penguins in attendance. They then saw their first Project Conquest battle of the week in a US Invasion gathering 37 troops to battle it out against the Water Vikings. They continued their week by hosting a US U-Lead event to hone their skills where they saw a peak of 40 troops online. Showing off the skills they practiced, the Templars had an EU practice battle against the Fire Warriors seeing 26 of their troops on the battlefield. Further preparing for their last battle of the week, the Templars held a US training event maxing 38 troops respectively. To end their week off with a bang, the Templars had 35 troops battle it out against the Silver Empire in their second Project Conquest EU Invasion.
6. Special Weapons and Tactics: SWAT held a grand total of 6 events this week! They kicked it off with an AUSIA Asteroid Takeover where they maxed 18 penguins. Then, they hosted a fast-paced war training with 29 troops in attendance. Several battles followed, with the first being an Invasion of Beverage Overkill against the Red Ravagers, where 24 troops attended. At their Defense of Tuxedo against the Silver Empire, they saw another 20 troops show up. An AUSIA battle against the Fire Warriors had them max 18 penguins, and to finish off their week, they had an Invasion of Sled against PIC, where they maxed 23.
7. Water Vikings: The Water Vikings hosted a hefty 6 events this week. Beginning with a Puffle Rescue Party, they maxed 27 troops. A US Defense of Northern Lights against the Templars had them max 28 troops in attendance. Another US event, where they defended Frostbite against the Golden Troops, had them max 21 vikings. 19 of their troops showed up to an AUSIA battle against the Sea Serpents, and another 22 attended their EU Invasion of Half Pipe against the Golden Troops. To wrap up their week, they held an Invasion of Jerry’s Funeral against the Golden Troops, where they maxed 20.
8. Silver Empire: The Silver Empire held a total of 4 events this week. They kicked off their week with an US pizza event, which maxed 26 penguins. On Wednesday, they continued with a win at an US battle against the Red Ravagers, which maxed 25 penguins. The following day, they invaded SWAT’s server, Tuxedo, at an US event, maxing 20 penguins. To finish off their week, they defended Funny Bone against the Templars of CP, maxing 22 penguins.
9. Doritos: The Doritos held a total of four events. Their first event of the week was the invasion of Santorini against the Magma Clan, which saw 23 chips in attendance. Another invasion, this time for PIC’s Below Zero, saw a peak of 18 and their defense of Freddy’s Doghouse against the Red Ravagers maxed 20. For their final event of the week, 10 Doritos defended Aaron’s Base(d)ment from the Army of CP.
10. Spartans: Spartans of CP had a total of two events this week! First up, they hosted their army opening parade, maxing a total of 30 penguins online! Their next event and last for the week was a training event, where they maxed 20 penguins.
Many changes on the Top 10 board this week! With Legends cup just around the corner, how will this affect armies going forward this upcoming week? Tune in next week, and let us know your predictions down below in the comments!
CPAN Temp Admins
F6Sixer and Iceyfeet1234
Top 10 Committee
Brenatto, DrQueen, AustinFraud, Electrumm, Kally, Penho, Princhi, Purple, Sarah, Simmonds2000, & z3ming